Week in Italy

Bookcorsairs from outside Italy, if you want to have a chat with us, this is the place for you! You can switch the forum language into English once you register, so come on! ;)
(Quest'area e' dedicata alla conversazione con i bookcorsari stranieri)

Moderatore: Marcello Basie

Rispondi
nordie
Spugna

Week in Italy

Messaggio da nordie »

Hi I'm going to be in Italy for a week at the beginning of August....Will be travelling with a group, and dont know my exact timetable yet, but know I will be spending time in Piza, Florence and Siena.

I'm likely to leave a couple in the hotel, but wouldnt mind leaving elsewhere, so any suggestions as to the best places to leave books (which to be in English)? I dont want to leave books where they are likely to be lost or cause offence.

What kind of books are most popular - fiction? romances? non-fiction?

Also, anyone want me to send a book over before I come? Have a look at my shelf and send me a note if you fancy any AVLs (maybe even a TBR!)

www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/nordie

lizzyblack
moderatrice
Località: The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, "Toujours Pur"
Contatta:

Messaggio da lizzyblack »

hi Nordie!
here you can find the OCZ in Italy.
Leaving English books will be good, and how about kind of books.. well, I guess you can leav whatever kind you like to :yes!:
I'd suggest not to leave books on a train or bus, they usually get lost :(

My best greetings to my beloved Ireland, and thanx for visiting italy and the BC Italian forum! :D
Liz

"If a cat could talk, he wouldn't..."
"Sono posseduto da una passione inesauribile che finora non ho potuto né voluto frenare. Non riesco a saziarmi di libri."
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Le mie letture

ImmagineVero Acquario

Rispondi