Coming to Rome: 26 July - 2 August

Bookcorsairs from outside Italy, if you want to have a chat with us, this is the place for you! You can switch the forum language into English once you register, so come on! ;)
(Quest'area e' dedicata alla conversazione con i bookcorsari stranieri)

Moderatore: Marcello Basie

Rispondi
Madalina
Spugna

Coming to Rome: 26 July - 2 August

Messaggio da Madalina »

Hi everybody!

I am a BCer from Romania (my BC name is blaisezabini12) and I am coming to Rome between 26 July and 2 August (I am participating at a Conference). I expect to have some spare time during this week and I would love to meet some BCers from Rome! I would also love to bring some books from my AVLs (or even TBRs) to Rome - so if you are interested just pm me on this site or on bookcrossing.com.
Thank you Miss-Piggott/Alicie for the idea of posting a message in this forum :D

Madalina

lizzyblack
moderatrice
Località: The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, "Toujours Pur"
Contatta:

Messaggio da lizzyblack »

Hi dear! I'm just sending this BC ring for you, and now I see you're comingi to Italy! Unluckily I'm not from Rome, and I don't even live near to, but I'm sure you'll have great time!! :D
Liz

"If a cat could talk, he wouldn't..."
"Sono posseduto da una passione inesauribile che finora non ho potuto né voluto frenare. Non riesco a saziarmi di libri."
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Le mie letture

ImmagineVero Acquario

Madalina
Spugna

Messaggio da Madalina »

Thank you lizzyblack :D I'm sure I'll have lots of fun: at the conference there will be people from all over Europe and Rome is one of my favorite places (although I've been there only once and only for a day).
Don't worry for the ring - my brother will be at home so the book will be received by him.

Miss Piggott
Olandese Volante

Messaggio da Miss Piggott »

Hi Madalina!
Nice to see you on our forum! :D
I'm so sorry I won't be in Rome... but I hope someone will be in town to welcome you... See you on BookRelay... 8)
ImmagineImmagine Immagine ImmagineImmagine
Immagine

Rispondi