BC Novel - Suitable release location near Juliet's Balcony

Bookcorsairs from outside Italy, if you want to have a chat with us, this is the place for you! You can switch the forum language into English once you register, so come on! ;)
(Quest'area e' dedicata alla conversazione con i bookcorsari stranieri)

Moderatore: Marcello Basie

Rispondi
lakelady2282
Spugna

BC Novel - Suitable release location near Juliet's Balcony

Messaggio da lakelady2282 »

Hi, My name is Debbie and I'm writing a novel based around bookcrossing. My main character is now on her way to Verona and would like to release a book near Juliet's balcony. I just need more details of a suitable location nearby. Perhaps a cafe or a monument. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? I also checked the go hunting page for Italy and couldn't find any releases for Verona. Was wondering what province it is in. Pm me for more details. Thanks in anticipation.

leggiona
Re del Mare
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggiona »

Sorry I don't know Verona well enough, I've been there only a couple of times only for a day...
Verona is the capital of its own province in the region called Veneto (where Venezia/Venice is).
An awful thing I remember about Juliet's balcony is that the wall was entirely covered with writings in a way that was all but romantic. I hope it has been cleaned up by now!
Good luck with your novel :D
Carla
Immagine
Frequento poco il forum, per contattarmi meglio usare il bottone email invece di mp!

lizzyblack
moderatrice
Località: The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, "Toujours Pur"
Contatta:

Messaggio da lizzyblack »

Carla, now togethere with the writings on the wall, there are some writings on little pieces of paper sticked on the wall... :suspect:
Liz

"If a cat could talk, he wouldn't..."
"Sono posseduto da una passione inesauribile che finora non ho potuto né voluto frenare. Non riesco a saziarmi di libri."
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Le mie letture

ImmagineVero Acquario

last-unicorn
moderatrice
Contatta:

Messaggio da last-unicorn »

Sticked on the wall with chewing gum... :roll:

leggiona
Re del Mare
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggiona »

Argh! :roll:
I'll translate Debbie's appeal and link it from the forum section of Veneto. See here
Appropriate "province" for Verona is "Veneto", the region.
There is at the moment one release for Verona...
http://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/19/503 ... eto-Verona

Ciao, mi chiamo Debbie e sto scrivendo un romanzo basato sul bookcrossing.
Il personaggio principale si sta dirigendo a Verona e vorrebbe rilasciare un libro vicino al balcone di Giulietta.
Avrei bisogno di informazioni su un luogo adatto nelle vicinanze , magari un caffé o un monumento.
Qualcuno mi può dare dei suggerimenti?
Ho anche cercato nella pagina "go hunting" per l'Italia e non ho trovato rilasci a Verona.
In che "province" sarà? [N.B. nella "province" di BC.com per l'Italia c'è la regione]
Mandatemi informazioni via PM. Grazie in anticipo.
Immagine
Frequento poco il forum, per contattarmi meglio usare il bottone email invece di mp!

2teepot
Olandese Volante
Contatta:

Messaggio da 2teepot »

Verona Official Information Bureau : Inner citywoman .

Please ask of Mrs Virna or just leave a message . You'll got the best service available for your target .

:wave:
Si abbraccia un'ombra e si ama un sogno. (Soderberg)

lakelady2282
Spugna

Juliet's balcony

Messaggio da lakelady2282 »

Thank you so much. Pity about the writing on the wall. I'm thinking perhaps a nearby piazza. I will be doing some searching for images today. Will let you know how I go.

Rispondi