Hullo to all the Italian and Italian speaking bookcrossers!

Bookcorsairs from outside Italy, if you want to have a chat with us, this is the place for you! You can switch the forum language into English once you register, so come on! ;)
(Quest'area e' dedicata alla conversazione con i bookcorsari stranieri)

Moderatore: Marcello Basie

Rispondi
cackleberry
Spugna

Hullo to all the Italian and Italian speaking bookcrossers!

Messaggio da cackleberry »

Each month I go to all the forums and send greetings to all my bookcrossing friends across the World. It is currently 8.00pm Tuesday 01 November 2005 in Brisbane Queensland Australia. The temperature hovers on 27C with 80% humidity.

This is the first day of the last month of our Spring. The storm season is upon us; Brisbane is sub-tropical and we get the majority of our annual rainfall in the months of October to February in the form of sub-tropical storms (electrical disturbances followed by very heavy rain).

Today in Australia is "Melbourne Cup Day". The richest horse race in the World for stayers was run in Melbourne (Victoria) today and was won by a mare called Makybe Diva (she has won the race for the third time in a row and has now been retired after winning A$14,000,000). :)

So a big Aussie "G'day" from cackles to everyone... :)

THEMIRAMIS
Spugna

Messaggio da THEMIRAMIS »

Hello cackleberry !

:wave:

anatolla
Olandese Volante
Contatta:

Messaggio da anatolla »

Hi Cackleberry (I do not know this kind of berries....)
I love your description of Brisbane one year ago... ?
I'm a new italian bookcrosser even if I actually live in USA. I've got a wonderful feedback and received my first books even before I could send any away.. and still I'm waiting more from France and Italy, and an american bookcrosser sent a book to France for me. I love all this. It wasn't easy after my whole life catching and collecting books from anywhere but once started... impossible to stop!
Thanks for saying hallo from so far away, we'll meet some day!
Antonella :wave:

Rispondi