Do you recommend me any book??? :D

Bookcorsairs from outside Italy, if you want to have a chat with us, this is the place for you! You can switch the forum language into English once you register, so come on! ;)
(Quest'area e' dedicata alla conversazione con i bookcorsari stranieri)

Moderatore: Marcello Basie

Rispondi
rebequita79
Mozzo
Contatta:

Do you recommend me any book??? :D

Messaggio da rebequita79 »

Do you recommend me any book??? :D A while ago I read "To kill a mockingbird" by Harper Lee and it was good. There is an old film based on this novel. :roll:
"Every person is a new door to a different world"

liberliber
amministratrice ziaRottenmeier
Contatta:

Messaggio da liberliber »

yes with Gregory Peck! I've let in the wild 2 italian copies of this book (but WHAT is a mockingbird?!? :think: ).
If you tell me which kind of books you love more, I try to recommend you something :D
Ho potuto così incontrare persone e diventarne amico e questo è molto della mia fortuna (deLuca)
Amo le persone. E' la gente che non sopporto (Schulz)
Ogni volta che la gente è d'accordo con me provo la sensazione di avere torto (Wilde)
I dream popcorn (M/a)
VERA DONNA (ABSL)
Petulante tecnofila (EM)

NON SPEDITEMI NULLA SENZA AVVISARE!
Meglio mail che mp. Grazie.

rebequita79
Mozzo
Contatta:

A mockingbird is a kind of bird :lol: very good Rebeca...we all know that! :lol: :lol: In Spanish is called "sinsonte" ( according to my dictionary) but I never heard about that kind of bird :shock: :? :silenced: :eh?:

vesna
Olandese Volante
Contatta:

Messaggio da vesna »

i don't know the name of the species in italian but a mocking bird has a realy strange "voice" it seamse like it's makeing joke on someone
that's y in croatian its name is ptica rugalica :lol:

Pensieri sparsi
"Da un certo punto in avanti non c'e più modo di tornare indietro. È quello il punto al quale si deve arrivare."
Franz Kafka

liberliber
amministratrice ziaRottenmeier
Contatta:

Messaggio da liberliber »

well, in Italian is called 'mimo poliglotto' that is like 'polyglot mime' :shock:
The italian title of the book is 'Il buio oltre la siepe' ('The darkness behind the hedge') - easier and more charming, isn't it?!? :D
Ho potuto così incontrare persone e diventarne amico e questo è molto della mia fortuna (deLuca)
Amo le persone. E' la gente che non sopporto (Schulz)
Ogni volta che la gente è d'accordo con me provo la sensazione di avere torto (Wilde)
I dream popcorn (M/a)
VERA DONNA (ABSL)
Petulante tecnofila (EM)

NON SPEDITEMI NULLA SENZA AVVISARE!
Meglio mail che mp. Grazie.

rebequita79
Mozzo
Contatta:

Wow! That sounds very interesting!! :D Hehehe :lol: It seems like a Science lesson! :wink:

rebequita79
Mozzo
Contatta:

Oh, yesterday I bought this book called "Dude, where is my country??" by Michael Moore 8) I will tell you how it is when I finish reading it, ok? :wink: :wink:

docTrigor
Olandese Volante
Contatta:

Messaggio da docTrigor »

Hello,
I suggest you Discworld novel of Terry Pratchett, all of them, they're very funny. Better is if you read them in English, but a friend of mine said me that even in Spanish it's a good thing to read.

Hope to see you soon
AL MOMENTO SONO PARECCHIO ASSENTE DAL FORUM. PER NECESSITA', TIRATE D'ORECCHIE, REMINDER, INSOMMA SE DOVETE CONTATTARMI SCRIVETEMI UN MP O UNA MAIL DA QUI O DA BC.COM.
GRAZIE

A volte, quando entro nel mio ufficio, mi sembra di camminare in mezzo alle rovine di un'antica civiltà. Non è per il disordine che regna sovrano, ma più probabilmente perché mi ricorda le vestigia dell'essere civilizzato che io fui un tempo. (Blacksad)
Membro del Vero Toro Club
Ciao ne (cit.)

rebequita79
Mozzo
Contatta:

Thank you, docTrigor!! :wink: I will try to find it 8)

Rispondi