Books (for young people) in Spanish

Bookcorsairs from outside Italy, if you want to have a chat with us, this is the place for you! You can switch the forum language into English once you register, so come on! ;)
(Quest'area e' dedicata alla conversazione con i bookcorsari stranieri)

Moderatore: Marcello Basie

Rispondi
rebequita79
Mozzo
Contatta:

Books (for young people) in Spanish

Messaggio da rebequita79 »

Hello!:)
I have found 2 books that I read when I was a child (well, maybe more a teenager) and I though that those of you who study Spanish may want to read them. Well, probably they are a bit difficult for beginners in Spanish...
I would like to start a bookring with any of them.
Ok, I will tell you the titles and what they are about.

1."El viaje de Nicolás" by Jean Guilloré. It has 117 pages (well, 171, but it includes exercises and so). "Nicolás nos cuenta detalle a detalle, suceso tras suceso, sus impensables e imprevistas aventuras por un África fascinante, entusiasmado por su amigo senegalés, Amado."

2. "Aura gris" by Pilar Molina LLorente. It has 130 pages (actually, 211, but again, it includes exercises). It is a "historic novel", about a Roman girl in Neron's period. I don't remember very well, but I think she comes from a "good family" and then, she becomes Christian or so.

Let me know which one you prefer (although I can organise two bookrings!) and if you are interested, send me a PM. I will make a list with all the participants (so far, only 10 people for each book,ok? And then, back to me.).

Ok, that is all. I hope you like the idea:)
Take care,
Rebeca
"Every person is a new door to a different world"

rebequita79
Mozzo
Contatta:

Bookring list

Messaggio da rebequita79 »

Ciao:)
This is how the list goes so far:
Aura Gris:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/190 ... a-LLorente

El viaje de Nicolás:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/190 ... n-Guilloré

If you still want to join the bookring, please send me a PM!!!!Grazie!:)
Take care,
Rebeca
"Every person is a new door to a different world"

red turtle
Spugna

Re: Bookring list

Messaggio da red turtle »

cIAO rOBOQUITA,

Bien,
I am an intalian girl living in Madrid since 6 days so far... very nice city, verynice :whistle: !!!!
Anyway yes i would be very interested in the books your were taking about, just to introducemyself to the idioma español....
Just let me know if you don't mind...
nd yes for all the informations you might be willed to share with me, things i should know befor introducing myself in this journey...
Muchas gracias muchas gracias
"Grazie signore, non è necessario. Credo che per come lavorerò io quello del calzolaio sarà un mestiere nuovo."

Alejandro Jodorowsky "Quando Teresa si arrabbiò con Dio"

"E cadde come corpo morto cade"
(ehm ehm... tanto si sa chi l'ha scritta)

Socia onolalia de "la-vera-verme-solitario-lobby"

Rispondi