Hi! I'm a BXer planning a trip to Firenze and Venezia

Bookcorsairs from outside Italy, if you want to have a chat with us, this is the place for you! You can switch the forum language into English once you register, so come on! ;)
(Quest'area e' dedicata alla conversazione con i bookcorsari stranieri)

Moderatore: Marcello Basie

Rispondi
JamesMum
Spugna

Hi! I'm a BXer planning a trip to Firenze and Venezia

Messaggio da JamesMum »

Hi all.

Many thanks to Miss-Piggott for inviting me to this site. My husband and I will be in Firenze and Venezia in December, and would love to hear from some of our BookCrossing friends in those areas. We are looking forward to learning much about your fascinating cities, so that we can enjoy them even better once we arrive. Mostly, we will be exploring the museums, churches, and galleries, but we're always on the lookout for a good meal, too!

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello - I will probaby be back to pester you with questions as our departure date gets closer. I am reading several books about the Renaissance (what is it called in Italian?), and plan to wild release them in Italy for others to enjoy. I could probably sneak a few small books into my luggage if any BXers have a special request :D

JamesMum

LaVale
moderatrice
Contatta:

Messaggio da LaVale »

Hello JamesMum, welcome here!
Renaissance is Rinascimento.
I wish you a great travel to Italy!

Ciao

Vale
La fine di un viaggio è solo l'inizio di un altro. Bisogna vedere quel che non si è visto, vedere di nuovo quel che si è già visto, vedere in primavera quel che si è visto in estate, vedere di giorno quel che si è visto di notte, con il sole dove la prima volta pioveva, la pietra che ha cambiato posto, vedere le messi verdi, il frutto maturo, la pietra che ha cambiato posto, l'ombra che non c'era. Ritornare sui passi già dati, per ripeterli, e per tracciarvi a fianco nuovi cammini (Saramago)

Therese
moderatrice
Contatta:

Messaggio da Therese »

Hello, i'm from Perugia, but i'll be in Venezia on 11 and 12 December, so we can meet there, if you want! :D
-...è solo che non ho tempo per leggere.
- Mi dispiace per te.
- Oh, non direi.Ci sono tanti altri modi per passare il tempo.
Giulio vorrebbe replicare che leggere non è "passare il tempo"...
(T. Avoledo)

cinefila integralista

Non inviatemi ring senza avvertire, grazie ^_^

Miss Piggott
Olandese Volante

Messaggio da Miss Piggott »

Hello Jamesmum :D
I'm happy you managed to come!
Welcome on our forum, and don't hesitate to ask if there's something you want to know :wink:
ImmagineImmagine Immagine ImmagineImmagine
Immagine

Shannara
Corsaro Nero
Contatta:

Messaggio da Shannara »

Hallo Jamesmum Welcome!
Venezia and Firenze! Beautiful tour!
L'equilibrio tranquillizza, ma la pazzia è molto più interessante (Bertrand Russell)
Vivi ogni giorno della tua vita come se fosse l' ultimo ( Seneca )

Primo BookXerpting Italiano
L'autrice dei miei avatar
http://www.shannara.bookcrossing.com

Rispondi